Last modified March 18, 2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet those eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of those requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any services or materials we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any part of the Website is unavailable at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other credentialing data to access the Website or certain features, you agree to treat such information as confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to allow any other person to use your user name, password, or other security information. You are responsible for all uses of your account and credentialing data. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or credentialing data at any time in our sole discretion if we deem such actions warranted for security or other reasons.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Etera, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You are not allowed to:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any content, photographs, video or audio material or graphics for other purposes.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
THE ETERA GROUP name, logos and product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Etera or its affiliates or licensors. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In violation of any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Etera, an Etera employee or agent, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Etera or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
All information and data on this Website is presented on an “as is” basis without warranties or representations, except for product specifications. The information on the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Etera, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Etera. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any approval or endorsement by us, without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
We may disable all or any social media or other features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
This Website is provided for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. wwIf you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITES AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY ETERA OR ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER.
NEITHER ETERA NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITES, OR THE INTERNET, OR ANY INFORMATION OR DATA, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTABLE OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY DATA, SOFTWARE, APPLICATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE ON OR FROM THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ETERA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR HARM CAUSED BY OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ETERA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES; (B) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES; (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY WEBSITE CONTENT AND MATERIALS; AND/OR (G) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED ON, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. ETERA DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. BY PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, ETERA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY THAT IT ENDORSES ANY USER CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ETERA OR ITS DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ETERA’S LIABILITY TO A USER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACTION, SHALL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY THE USER TO US FOR OUR SERVICES DURING THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD BEFORE THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Etera Foods, LLC., a Delaware corporation.
Any questions and feedback relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.